Goliath Casino Review – Games, Software Providers & Bonuses
Owned by Aspire Global International Ltd, Goliath is an instant-play casino that operates under UKGC and MGA gaming licences while the players from Sweden fall under the regulation of Swedish Lotteriinspektionen. The operator uses thePOGG as the Alternative Dispute Resolution Service, and partners with some of the most acclaimed software providers – NetEnt, NextGen, WMS, Playson…
Goliath Casino Gaming Categories and Software Providers
Games at Goliath are offered on 4 different platforms:
- Casino (New, Video Slots, Casino Games, Jackpot, Keno, and Virtual Sports)
- Live Casino (regular and native roulette tables, blackjack, baccarat, dream catcher…)
- Scratchcards (Classic, Instant, Casino Scratch, and Popular)
Live Casino lobby is powered by Evolution Gaming and available for wagering to depositing member only. As you play, you will have an insight into the latest cash prize and jackpot winners, as well as the games that generated the payout.
Goliath Casino Bonuses and Promotions
New Players at Goliath will be able to opt-in for a generous bonus offer and increase their initial deposit. The casino will double every amount up to €200 and adding 10 Free Spins on top. The follow-up deposits will be increased as well, amounting to a total of €1,200 bonus cash and 50 spins.
- 1st deposit (min €20) up to €200 – 100% match + 50 Free Spins (10 per day)
- 2nd deposit (min €20) – 50% match up to €200
- 3rd deposit (min €20) – 50% match up to €200
- 4th deposit (min €20) – 100% match up to €200
- 5th deposit (min €20) – 25% match up to €400
There are also promotions restricted to specific gaming platforms (such as free bets for Goliath sports bookie).
Deposits and Withdrawals
Players at Goliath casino can choose from a wide range of payment methods – payment cards, e-wallets, virtual cards, etc. The transactions are instant, except for the deposits submitted via Wire Transfer, which take up to 6 days. Other available methods are Visa, MasterCard, Bank Transfer, Sofort, Trustly, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, Euteller, Zimpler, Mister Cash, EPS, Paysafecard, EntroPay, and Fast Bank Transfers. Withdrawals are processed in 48 hours and capped at $7,000. It seems that the same limits are applied to the progressive jackpots, while VIP players are entitled to higher amounts.
Customer support is available to registered members only. Any inquiries submitted by those who are not the account holders will be dismissed. The agents are available via Live Chat, 7 days a week, from 6.00 GMT to 23.00 GMT. Alternatively, you can use the online form or send an email to email@example.com
Pros / Cons
- ThePOGG as the Alternative Dispute Resolution Service
- A progress-based loyalty program with cashbacks, higher payout limits, free games, and other bonuses
- Great choice of both games and gaming categories
- Low withdrawal limit
- Unresponsive customer service to site visitors
- Higher deposit limits for those who claim the welcome package