Casino LeoVegas Review – Games, Software Providers & Welcome Bonus
LeoVegas is an award-winning online casino launched in 2012 and operated by LeoVegas Gaming Plc. The operator is licenced by several regulatory bodies – UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, the Danish Gambling Authority, and the Revenue Commissioners (Ireland). The legitimacy of the casino is not the only advantage of LeoVegas. The new account holders will also have an advantage of a great selection of games, and regularly updated promotional program (on top of the sign-up bonus).
Casino LeoVegas Gaming Categories and Software Providers
LeoVegas gaming platform is powered by some of the best names in the industry – Microgaming, NetEnt, iSoftBet, Elk, Yggdrasil, etc. There are quite a few gaming categories, and the players can browse through one of the following categories:
- Top Games
- Newest Games
- Table Games
- Classic Slots
- Live Casino
All games (except for Live Tables) are available in demo mode, with a short description provided for each release.
Live casino lobby is packed with live tables powered by Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, Authentic Gaming, Ezugi and Portomaso. The games in this section are further systematized and arranged into the following categories:
- Chambre Separee
- Live Roulette
- Live Blackjack
- Live Baccarat
- Fast Play
- Live Card Games
In terms of the offer, LeoVegas is probably among the best equipped online casinos on the market, suitable for both recreational bettors and high-rollers.
LeoVegas Casino Bonuses and Promotions
LeoVegas welcome offer covers four deposits and the bonus cash is distributed as follows:
- 1st deposit (€10 – €50) – 100% deposit match
- 2nd deposit (€10 – €300) – 50% deposit match
- 3rd deposit (€10 – €400) – 50% deposit match
- 4th deposit (€20 – €1,200) – 25% deposit match
Payouts generated from bonus cash are subject to the x35 wagering requirements, which must be met within 30 days.
Ongoing promotions include cash prize tournaments, free spins, trips…
Deposits and Withdrawals
LeoVegas accepts USD, CAD, NZD, EUR, GBP, SEK, NOK, CHF, CZK, and DKK. The available payment methods VISA, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafecard, Trustly, Skrill, or Bank Transfer and the deposit minimum is €10. Withdrawals are capped at €20,000 per month and the payout requests are processed in 24 hours.
Support at LeoVegas can be requested via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone or live chat. Residents of the UK and Ireland can call toll free +44 808 169 9799 or +353 1 800 938 655 while those outside these countries can seek assistance on +356 2778 1166. The agents are at your disposal 24/7, ready to answer your questions in Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, German, Italian, and Dutch. The representatives are professional, efficient, friendly and eager to assist.
Pros / Cons
- A well-rounded selection of games with more than 1,500 slots and hundreds of casino games and live tables
- Engaging bonuses and VIP program with over 70 membership levels which unlock additional bonuses
- Available through LeoVegas Mobile App
- 24/7 phone, email, and live chat support in multiple languages
- A limited number of specialty games, keno, scratch cards…
- Bonuses can be claimed only by the UK, Norway Finland, Austria, New Zealand, Sweden, Germany, and Switzerland residents
- Only slots contribute to meeting the wagering requirements for casino bonuses. At the same time, only table games, video poker, and live dealer games contribute to Live casino bonuses